Youth, Adult and Group Membership
We have a variety of membership options but our most common are for youth members who attend our coaching sessions, with membership reductions for siblings. We also welcome adult and family members who are not part of our youth coached membership but would welcome the chance to join a family friendly club. All members need join the National Governing Body, British Cycling, as membership includes personal liability insurance which we consider a necessary benefit of membership. If joining as a non-cycling member then you can join as a British Cycling fan, otherwise chose the membership option to suit your riding. www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership
Prospective Youth Members
Due to the continuing growth of interest in our cycle club, Preston Park YCC has seen a great increase in demand for club membership. The club holds introductory sessions for prospective members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list, and for further information. Once a place becomes available riders are invited to attend a taster session to give the club a try and decide if they would like to become a regular member. Taster sessions are free.
We have an annual membership fee of £25.00, with a reduced fee for additional siblings of £10.00, the weekly session subscription cost is £4.00. Current members will need to join at the beginning of each season to take part in club activities. New members may join once they have received a membership invitation following participation in a taster session. Read further below on how to join the club and British Cycling. If these costs are a barrier to your participation then please contact email@example.com.
Existing and Prospective Adult Members (over 18s)
We have an annual membership fee of £25.00, with any additional family members being able to join at the reduced rate of £10.00. This reduction applies to adults if you have one child or other family member already in the club. Current members will need to join at the beginning of each season to take part in club activities. Please email our Chair if you would are a prospective adult member who would like to join our club [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Read further below on how to join the club and British Cycling.
Benefits of becoming a Preston Park YCC member with British Cycling
- Save 10% with Direct Debit and pay in March.
- Liability insurance and legal support (see conditions) for your daily cycling.
- Exclusive 10% off cycling holidays with Sports Tours International.
- Get 10% off purchases at Halfords and Chain Reaction Cycles.
- Priority access to tickets for major cycling events.
- Membership starts at £21
Upon invitation to become a club member please:
- Use the British Cycling clubfinder page, put Preston Park Youth CC or BN1 6LA into the search facility to find our membership page. Click on the marker on the map.
- Join the club and make your membership payment.
- Also join British Cycling, this forms part of your PPYCC membership requirement, and is free for new members for the first year.