Frame and forks from Giant Defy 1, 2012 model.
Fairly well used but well looked after and no crashes. Got great reviews at the time, and was sold as an endurance-focused frame with slightly more relaxed frame geometry than their sportier ranges.
- Size: Large (I’m 6′ 3″ and it was a good fit)
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
- Colour: White/Blue/Black
- Bottom bracket included: Shimano press-fit
- Headset included: Giant own-brand
- Seat clamp included
Has mudguard eyes but not much clearance so won’t take standard guards, but Giant sell their own brand mudguards to fit their ranges plus raceblades etc may fit.
Finer details from the bike spec sheet:
- Head angle 72.5 / Seat angle 73
- Top tube 57.5cm
- Head tube 20.5cm
- Chain stay 42cm
- Wheelbase 102.2cm
- Standover height 32 inches
Would make a nice project for a winter trainer or an entry-level sportive bike. I have a few of the components (105 front derailleur and brake calipers) available too. I have more photos if interested, can bring down the track on Saturdays if anyone wants a closer look, or just pop round the house for a look (we are near Patcham Infants). 07936 716579 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All reasonable offers considered!