On Friday we have our regular track session for those 12 years to adult [with the last of the season’s track league races next week this may well be the final of these sessions].
On Saturday we are celebrating the start of the Olympics with our own cycling pentathlon. See the events below and look out for the new Olympic t-shirts we have to give to the first 30 people to sign on.
PPYCC Cycling Pentathlon
- BSCA Distance Challenge [a 5 km ride, how quickly can you complete it?]
- Mixed Age Team Relay [2 laps run and ride in a team]
- Pit stop team challenge [team members must change their front wheels]
- Wheel shove ha’penny [roll your wheel to score highly]
- Hoop race [ a crazy game just like musical chairs but without the music and without the chairs]