Having a clear out of Alfie’s old kit and there’s quite a few bits of both winter and summer gear, plus some other sporting kit and a ride/run tracking watch which is no longer needed.
We plan to be at the MTB session this Saturday so will bring in the car and you can grab anything you want there.
See below the gallery for descriptions.
- TAKEN:Chiba Kids Winter Gloves kids size US L EU 6
- TAKEN:Stratermac base layer approx 49cm collar to hem
- TAKEN:Karrimor zip leg fleecy running trousers (2 pairs, ideal as an extra over layer or for warmup). 9-10 years 134-140cm. Actual inside leg approx 56cm.
- PPYCC (leg? I think, jugding by the grippers) warmers. Size XS length approx 40cm
- Shimano SH-RW02 3-Hole Road Winter Boots Size EU35 CM23.2
- MuddyFox MTB/Cross Shoes Size UK4 EU37
- PPYCC Northwave bib shorts size XS
- PPYCC race fit jersey size XXS
- Planet-X jersey size 3XS (Approx 40cm armpit to armpit)
- TAKEN:Louis Garneau track mitts size S 9cm palm
- TAKEN:Unbranded track mitts. Probably a kids S or M.
- TAKEN:SPIUK Rodda 3/4 hole road shoes EU41 UK7.5
Other Non-Cycling Kit
- Speedo swim trunks (2 pairs) 8yrs approx 16cm inseam
- Kalenji cross country running shoes with spikes (long and short) UK4 EU37
- Nike Magistax astroturf boots UK4 EU36.5
- New Balance football boots (couple of studs missing) UK4.5 EU37.5 23CM
- Bryton Cardio 60 Multisport Watch
My old and well used watch, it has faults but still functions perfectly and might do someone a turn if they don’t have anything at all. Has a rubber bike mount that you strap the watch around so you can use it on a cycle.
- Strap is held on by wire rather than pins
- Glass on screen has a crack (screen is fine) so wouldn’t use it for swimming
- Spring came out of the charger clip, so I used to stuff something in there like a rolled up bit of paper to hold it on