There has been little interest shown in riding at Leith Hill this Saturday and so we are going to make a decision at 8.00 on Saturday morning about going. If it is cold and dry we will go, if pouring with rain we will cancel, if in between we will think about it for a moment then decide what to do. If you would like to be notified of the decision then please send me a mobile text to 07757 284814
and I will send you notification by 8.30 am on the Saturday. We are aiming to meet at Leith Hil at 09.45 for a 10.00 start.