We are on our first road ride of the New Year and so we are back to week 1. The forecast does not look beyond the pale but we will of course reserve the right to cancel if things look to dismal. We will publish a cancellation by 08.30 on the website if things look too bad. Please be aware, given recent weather, that the ride is not guaranteed to go ahead until the moment we depart.
Please charge your club lights and use them as intended.
We also apologise for the hacked messages in our website and hope to get rid of them soon.