Tom and Lukas have made the decision to postpone their Everest challenge until Thursday, 31st August, due to heavy rain forecast for tomorrow.
Tom and Lukas will be starting their challenge at 5am on Thursday, supported by fellow club members, friends and family, with technical and cycling support from Proper Cycling. If you are in the area, please go and give them a cheer on the day, any support would be very gratefully received, especially encouraging cheers (or maybe even joining them for an climb or 2!) later on in the afternoon as they start to feel the miles!
Thank you to everyone who has already visited their Just Giving page, raising money for Young People in Nepal who are less advantaged, if you would like to sponsor Tom and Lukas, please visit their Just Giving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lukas-nerurkar-tom-pughe-morgan
Good luck Tom and Lukas!