On Sunday the 28th I will be running the feed station on the Puncheur Sportive instead of the normal Sunday ride. As in previous years we have a few places for PPYCC riders.
If any stronger riders, coaches or parents would like to ride the Sportive then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted entry. £10 for youth. Free for coaches. Youth riders will require parental consent.
A 65 mile sportive in the winter is a hard ride and should not be undertaken lightly. I may refuse your entry if I am unsure of your abilities. Get in touch with any questions.
- WHEN? Sunday, 28 February
- WHERE? Start and finish Ditchling Village, BN6 8TY, a few miles north of Brighton
- HOW FAR? 65 miles, fully signed route
- CLIMBING? ~1700m, Summit finish, Ditchling Beacon
- FEEDSTATION? At 33 miles – energy drink and lots of great food from Infinity Foods. Pasta Pomodoro at HQ afterwards (included in price).
- HOW MANY RIDERS? 450