Frog 70 road and CX bike in Team Sky colours £300
* Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars, with short-reach brake and auxiliary brake levers
* Crank length of 140mm with 34/42T chain-ring
* 18 speed gears
* Quick release sealed hubs front & rear. 9 speed rear hub
* Cantilever brakes for road and CX use
* Supplied with 2 sets of tyres: Kenda road and Kenda cyclocross tyres
* 26″ wheels
Full info and more tech specs on the Frog site here: https://teamsky.frogbikes.com/lightweight-kids-bikes/road-bikes/frog-road-70.aspx
One years worth of use. Wheels true, lots of life left in both the road and CX tyres. A few scrapes on the paintwork which I have tried to show in some of the pictures. Bar tape needs replacing. I have some (cheap) red tape which I can fit, or give to you to fit yourself if you prefer.
* Boardman wireless speed/cadence cycle computer (note that the altitude function has never worked properly for some reason) inc. batteries.
* Brand new rear light (no batteries). Can fit if required.
* 2 spare inner tubes, one for each of the tyre sizes.
Frog size guide:
Minimum inside leg in cm (in): 70cm (27″)
Approx age: 11-14
Wheel Size: 26″
Frame Size: 17″
Contact Toby on email@example.com on zero-seven-seven-seven 594 1934
Pictures at https://flic.kr/s/aHskPmXcPc